quarta-feira, 7 de novembro de 2007

When I´m sick...

She just disappeared..
Just disappeared, like a big storm;
She came,
in few time,
She changed
Everything in my mind.

And when I need her,
Where is she?
Lost in my dreams?
Yeah, just lost...
Just in anyplace
And no where.

I´d like to know..
Does she have a heart?
In my mind, seem it´ll snow;
But, where is she with the sun?
She doesn´t say a word.
She plays as a sarcastic character.
And all the world is gone.
All road is past.
All happiness is lost.

It seems sometimes.
I know,
I need to be a believer.
But I´m just a worried guy.
Yeah... This is not all.

I cannot explain
She is in my mind every time...
But I´m sick now..
She seems to be gone.
And I seem to be gone.
Gone out from myself.

My miracle now is the chaos of mind.
My heaven seems to be away.
Far from me:
Miles and miles..
And I´m lost without her.
How can I go to heaven,
without her?

Nenhum comentário: